Slipknot have confirmed two instore appearances for their forthcoming tour of the UK. The band will be signing copies of Iowa and their new single, Left Behind which is released on 29 October.
The appearances will be at Brighton's Virgin Megastore on 4 November from noon onwards and at Glasgow's Virgin Megastore on 6 November, again from noon onwards.
Slipknot's forthcoming UK tour is as follows:
- 2 November - CARDIFF International Arena
- 4 November - BRIGHTON Centre
- 6 November - GLASGOW SECC
- 8 November - MANCHESTER Evening News Arena
- 9 November - BIRMINGHAM NEC
- 10 November - LONDON Docklands Arena
Tickets are priced £20 regionally and £22.50 for London.